|Web interface, API|
If you want to add a colleague, accountant, or accountant firm to have access to your account, you can do so in Settings under the Team tab. Fill in e-mail addresses and user names. New users are notified by e-mail and they can then choose their own password.
Has access to all functions available in Billogram.
Has the same access as an administrator except for:
- Can't view or change addons.
- Can't view or change settings.
- Can't view reports, statistics or change the settings for bookkeeping.
Has, with the exceptions stated below, the same permission as an administrator.
- Can't send invoices but can create drafts.
- Can't view or change additional services.
- Can't view or change company information.
Has limited permission and can only:
- Create drafts of invoices.
- View their own invoices.
- Change and view the customer index.
- Change and view products and services.
Article is closed for comments.