All invoices sent through Billogram has the function Bank Transfer directly on the invoice. This means that you can schedule a payment to a certain date from the account you choose. You verify the payment with your Mobile BankID.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to schedule a payment:
- Click on "Pay"
- Choose "Bank transfer", then click on your bank
- Accept the terms of service by pressing the blue button and type in your social security number to sign in with Mobile bankID
- Open and sign in with your Mobile BankID
- Choose which account to pay from. Please note that only accounts that supports direct debit will be presented
- Pick the date you want the payment to be made; right away or on the due date of the invoice
- A preview of amount, date and account will be presented. Confirm the payment by pressing "Confirm payment"
- The payment is confirmed. Done!🎉
Do you want to cancel a scheduled payment?
Here is a guide on how to do that, step-by-step: Cancel a scheduled payment